......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Friday 27 March 2015

For whom the bell tolls

Unsurprisingly but very annoyingly my diabetes has resurfaced. Back to cooking real food instead of easy oven ready things and not eating chocolate every night. 
Fuckitybuggerybollox.

 I knew it was only a matter of time. There was no way I could sustain my health with the foods I was eating and definitely not with the amount of chocolate I was on. 


I guess I will be going back to almost Paleo again but this time I am aiming to cook only one meal instead of three. It's going to be a take it or leave it home from now on. I'm also going to have to increase my cooking repetoir to more than just chicken stir fry or mince and sweet potato. :(

#bloodyshittygenetics
#chocoholic

No comments:

Post a Comment