......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Thursday 2 October 2014

The answer is boob not 42



I don't think I would be able to parent my two yr old without the boob. I really don't know how non bf'ing mums do it. They must have extra patience and strength stored away instead or something. 



She uses the comfort of my boob for SO many things all day and through the night. 






Even though our bf'ing relationship is not always plain sailing, and I often want to run away screaming when she asks for the 4th time that hour, I am seriously relieved she has a way to deal with her life trials and tribulations at this time.





Meltdowns - seemingly from nowhere 
Losing the plot - gradually 
Breastfeeding - is the answer to all of it


No comments:

Post a Comment