......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Monday 30 June 2014

Summer lovin' happened so fast

It's summer again. I'm going to make it count this year. It's going to be SO summer holidays that winter holidays will be wishing they could join us. I really am. It's going to be chock full of fun and summery type things. There'll be summer happenings and summer stuff and summer nights and summer lovin' and summertime.  There will be nature and excitement, sports and energy, seaside and ice cream. It's all happening. 

 It. Will. Rock. In a totally Summer way. 



Tomorrow (today) I'm aiming to get everyone out of the house and to the train station for 9.36am. We will have a big bag of food which I will now prepare in the morning because I only just noticed at 1.21am that tomorrow's NIN was a time scheduled train catching day trip. I will do all this because it's summer and it will not be stressful in any way shape or form noooo sireeeeeee because it's not like getting up for school and because it's summer.

On Tuesday I will get everyone to the West End by car for a sing song in the park. That will also involve outdoor food that I will have to sort. This is not like school at all either since they are packed lunch and I don't usually have to organise lunch for three entirely different tastes.  

On Wednesday we may frequent the local Jewish group and dabble in some arts and crafts after that. Food will be horned in somewhere or during these activities or perhaps biscuits and humzzingers will suffice. 



On Thursday there is another opportunity for outdoor nature play. Food will be arranged by the magical summer fairys who also incidentally will go shopping for said food because we are far too busy enjoying summer to be doing that kind of shenanigans. 

We will start to move house next weekend. That will be super fun. 

We are possibly going camping the weekend after. I will find suitable clothes, food, camping gear and accoutrement in the relevantly and organisedly packed boxes that I will have already unpacked and sorted. This will happen because it's summer and things happen in summer. 

There is also the bigger camping trip next month which will involve a wonderfully summery 7hr drive with a car which will be suitably packed by different summer fairys. These are hardcore badass super organised ones that have infinite energy and the will to live through summertime.

I am fairly optimistic that I have plans for summer. OK, I definitely have plans for a happening summer. Bring it on! Summer starts now!

After I've slept. 
 
Who's with me on my insane summer of insaneness?? No pressure!


Meltdowns - decreasing due to summer
Losing the Plot - gone on holidays for summer, sort of
Breastfeeding - summer timetable (lots)



1 comment: