......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Sunday 15 June 2014

Could this be it?

So the farmhouse just wasn't meant to be because 'what's for you won't go by you'. It's what I keep hearing and as much as I love this phrase there is still a part of me that wanted to be *that* far away from civilisation. I'd had enough of it. I needed to get away from it and its inhabitants. It's not been very 'civil' to us so far. I wanted to run away and hide in the remotest place possible. But, there was a reason we didn't get it. Apparently. And probably it was too remote. 

Anyway my efforts are now being concentrated on a new place. All my thoughts are how this will be our new home and it will work. It's still in the country but not quite as remote. It's in a small village and our drive home revealed, very close by (3miles) a leisure centre, a tesco, a co-op, riding stables, a soft play thingy and a bit further away (5 miles) THE most amazing country party with woodland trails, a fishing loch, a crazy assault course, a castle AND a forest school!!! Unbelievable. Maybe homeschooling with added forest school AND Nurture in Nature could help persuade a certain unbeliever. Or maybe flexi schooling. Or maybe even moving to a local smaller school. That parts still undecided but I know which one I want!


The house is the last in the village which then has a dead end road about a few miles long leading to a few farms. Also the farmer said if there were no animals in it, then we could go into the field RIGHT AT THE END OF OUR GARDEN!!! A garden that has possible (landlord willing) potential for lot of things like chickens and vegetable patches and tramampolines!!! There was also a random sheep in the garden cutting the grass. How handy is that!!! It's not too far from the main line into town for hubby to commute. It will take longer and he will probably be home later but it won't matter because we will have a field!



OMG we absolutely must get this house and if we don't that phrase will need to be bloody real because I will once again be devastated. 

I need vibes. Great big going to get this house vibes. Field vibes. Real fires vibes. Snowed in during winter vibes. VIBE ME. Agents office opens tomorrow. 



Meltdowns - go run it out in that there field 
Losing the plot - go walk it out in that there field 
Breastfeeding - in a field! Why not!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment