......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Saturday 17 November 2012

Whine Time

I'm having a crisis of capability. I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing and how to do it or why I am doing it.

I'm having wine now.

The house is empty and quiet but its at that stage where I am waiting for the silence to be Shattered. Splintered. Broken. Ruined. You know. The initial high is over. AN EMPTY HOUSE. I can do anything. Woohoo. What shall I do? Save the world? Save my the house? Save myself?

I'm having wine now.

I can do this.

It's a phase.

I can do it.

I'm a mother. I'm a wife. I'm all grown up.

Wow it's fucking hard




Meltdowns - mini Maia ones and teeny weeny Millie ones
Losing the plot - too late. Save yourself
Breastfeeding - I used to be a Lactivist then I was too busy lactating.





No comments:

Post a Comment