......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Sunday 26 February 2012

Girls thoughts on baby





WEAR HAVA BABY I WONR HOW WE R GOWING TOO GET THE BABY OUT - Ellie(typed herself)


But why didn't you let me see the baby being made - Ellie




How exactly does the seed get to the egg? - Ellie


The big giant penis baby will get me if I go to the toilet - Maia


I'm going to call the baby booboo and I will hold the baby and stroke the baby and not hit or kick or bite the baby - Maia


I'm listening to your baby and its saying 'junk junk junk junk junk' - Maia


Mummy I don't think you are having a baby
What's that then?
That's just your big belly
Gee thanks Maia


I love holding babies. When you are in the kitchen making porridge I will hold the baby - Maia


We will keep this baby.  I will hold him on my knee and cuddle him - Maia


We should have a party when the baby comes, with one candle.  We should have a party every day. - Ellie


Does mummy take you in to nursery?
When I was a little girl she did
Are you not still a little girl?
No cos I'm a big one now
So what happens now?
You look after the baby (when you are a big girl) - Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment