......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Monday 25 April 2011

"To submit a suggestion, please enter a brief subject and provide additional details below. "

Let facebook know *here* how inane their "Do not send messages or post photos that contain nudity, graphic or sexually suggestive content" policy is.  


Breastfeeding is NOT obscene and to lump it in the same category as graphic or sexually suggestive is not only ludicrous but insulting too.  It contributes to perpetuating the breastfeeding myth by creating negative associations with breastfeeding.


Also, if you think putting me on the naughty step for 5 days is going to work, you clearly haven't been doing your research.


My breastfeeding pictures CLEARLY say *Do not look if don't want to see breastfeeding photos*  so stop bloody looking and leave me alone.


Breastfeeding is normal and the sooner we get back to that reality, the better LOTS of things would be.  Nothing can't be fixed with a soft boob.  



Meltdowns - sometimes wish I was still using boob to fix that one
Losing the Plot - wonder if using boob would help with that one?
Breastfeeding - boobs are there for many reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment