......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Saturday 6 November 2010

Me? Sentimental? Yes I cried at Charlene and Scott's wedding

If you ever get the chance to see this little shortfilm (22mins)..it really is wonderful...I may be a sentimental continuum-parenting old fool but this spoke to the mother in me to be there as much as possible right to the end...this film also spoke to me about the need for connection and attachment.  I know from, personal experience, that in times of grief that connection is more needed than at most other times and if it was not not there to begin with then it can lead to all kinds of emotional disasters....so ellie and maia...listen up....i'm your mum...get over it!!! (i'll pay for therapy bills if you so desire)



Meltdowns - none...for me anyway
Losing the Plot - none...so far
Breastfeeding - a few times BEFORE THEY ALL WENT OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment