......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Sunday 18 July 2010

She said I Said

She wouldn’t listen to me
She never listens to me
if I ask something of her
She immediately will do the opposite
or immediately do what i ask her not to

She is constantly pushing me
and i don’t have anything...
I don’t hit
I don’t threaten
I don’t punish
I don’t coerce
I just ask and expect some team work
Some kind of cohesion
So we can go about our day
without this constant struggle





Meltdowns - on the increase
Losing the Plot - on the increase
Breastfeeding - on the increase





No comments:

Post a Comment