......

......
I want to be that mother who can stand up and say I am a strong confident mother and I know what is best for my children. We breastfeed and co sleep, We listen, We include, We eat chocolate and snot smoothies, we trampoline and grow frogs, we sling, we carry and we try and understand and work with our children without resorting to punishments, threats or coercion.

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Involved means?

Do I get involved?
I used to get involved, I used to be right in there getting involved and doing what needed to be done and trying to sort things out.
yet I became uninvolved?
I am sure I have tried to become uninvolved before, I can't remember, its been an ongoing feature in my life.


Its just not working, its never going to work and I can't see any way any more of how it could work
I used to think it could work but I wasn't sure how.  
I am still not sure and part of me used to think it could work
now I'm not so sure 
part of me wonders if I should have ever got involved in the first place
then I remember that it is impossible not to
so maybe i shouldn't become uninvolved?
I used to have hope that it could work
Do I get involved?

No comments:

Post a Comment